Holiday Show & Sale
Posted November 03, 2017, by jirwin
ALL VENDOR SPACES ARE NOW FULL.
Cornerstone Center for the Arts will host its Holiday Show & Sale on Friday, November 17, from 5 to 9 p.m. The sale will kick off the holiday shopping season and will coincide with a performance by the Youth Symphony Orchestras of East Central Indiana at 7 p.m. in the E.B. Ball Auditorium. The performance is sponsored in part by the Muncie Sanitary District and Bruce + Bruce.
The shopping portion of the event will be free and open to the public. There will be a suggested donation of $2 per person or $5 per family to be admitted to the performance at 7 p.m. This donation will directly benefit the Youth Symphony Orchestras of East Central Indiana.
Cornerstone is looking for artisans, crafters, makers, and small business owners who are interested in selling their products as holiday gifts. Booth space will be available for vendors for $20 and will include one 8-foot table and two chairs. One additional table per booth is available to purchase for $10. To ensure maximum traffic, vendor booths will be limited to the Colonnade Room on the first floor; space is limited. Direct sales vendors will be limited to one per company and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
In addition to the show and sale, Santa Claus will be available to meet with children to hear all of their holiday wishes! Visits with Santa will also be free, no presents will be given.
Interested vendors may sign up online at cornerstonearts.org, over the phone at 765-281-9503, ext. 15 or ext. 23, or in the building at the second floor desk. The deadline to sign up for a booth is Friday, November 3.
Confirmed Vendors for the 2017 Holiday Show & Sale are:
- Bombyx Silks: Hand-dyed silks
- Boyd's Pottery: Handmade pottery by Cornerstone ceramics instructor Eugene Boyd.
Center of Attention: Holiday wreaths and swags, dried flower arrangements, burlap flower arrangements, cornhusk dolls. All items are handmade from flowers and plants grown and/or gathered from my home in Yorktown.
- Chasteen Farms: Handmade goat milk soap (bars and liquid soap), lip balm, and lotion
- Chromatic Endeavors: Acrylic paintings in a variety of themes. Sometimes it’s fine art, sometimes it’s fun art!
- Color Street: Our 100% nail polish strips provide base, color, and top coat in every strip with the bonus of no drying time! The colors are vibrant, the finishes glossy, and they easily adhere to the nail instantly. These stunning nail polish strips keep their good looks up to 14 days, and they’re easy to remove with any nail polish remover. With exclusive nail art designs, glitters, solids, and even French manicures, we have the most brilliant nail collections ever for whatever the mood or occasion—from fun to formal, elegant to edgy.
- Forever Baskets: Handmade baskets for gift giving, embellished baskets, gift baskets, hand crafted items, home décor, and candles
- J. Wolf Scott, Author: Novels from my epic fantasy series, The Children of Auberon, set in Muncie's own Oakhurst Gardens at Minnetrista.
- JE Jewelry Works: Artisan crafted gemstone jewelry. All one of a kind.
- J and M Reclamation: Reclaimed wood lanterns, Christmas trees, wood snowmen, candle holders, wall sconces etc.
- KEEP Collective with Cortney: We create MEANINGFUL jewelry to help you tell your UNIQUE STORY. Each of our CUSTOM-DESIGNED keepsakes are an instant reminder of the little things, the big things, and all things that make you unique. We use RESPONSIBLY SOURCED, QUALITY materials to create our Charms and GENUINE LEATHER Keepers.
Leffingwell Design Studio: Hand-painted glassware and glass bulb ornaments; shelves designed/re-purposed from pallets for kitchens, utility, garage, barn, etc.; fine art on sandblasted (sand-carved) glass, including thick glass tables, wall hangings, clocks, and work on thin glass such as wooden windows removed from homes. I even do face/body art if the venue deems it suitable.
- LifeVantage Nutrigenomics Products: All natural weight loss products -All natural energy/focus drink powder -All natural NRF2 Activation product -Skin Care products
- Love Stuff Inc Stuffed Animals: Love Stuff Inc. is a non-profit providing emergency products for children who have been abused, molested, neglected, or displaced.
- LuLaRoe Kristin Robinson: Fashion Boutique Clothing , our primary focus is on all shapes and sizes with comfort!
- Memaw's Magic Art: Abstract Fluid Acrylic Art, resin art, jewelry, and coasters.
- Norwex - Sandina Short: Household cleaning products that rid 99.9% of bacteria with microfiber technology & water.
- Owl Perch: Hand sewn felt animals, mermaids, foxes, even Nessie the Loch Ness Monster all the way from Scotland will be attending! All are 100% hand sewn from felt by me. Characters are for the young as well as the young at heart.
Pampered Chef by Laura Mickler: High quality kitchen goods
- Paparazzi Jewelry by Julie Roberts: $5 jewelry
- Poshed by Kate: Naturally based pampering products that are cruelty free and all under $25! Bath bombs, face masks, lotions, soaps, feet and hair care, baby products, etc. All with essential oils.
Reed My Lips: Senegence is a beauty company that sell Lipsense. The 18 hour lipcolor. Waterproof, smudge proof. Along with skin care and other cosmetics
- Scentsy by Randi Belt: Candle warmers, wax, scented laundry products, skin care for men and women, diffusers & oils, kids warmers, bath, and buddies (stuffed animal with your choice of scent pak), and cleaning products
- Stephanie Lambert: Re-purposed vintage crafts & home décor, Christmas home décor, Kids items, Christmas items for men.
- Swampy Scissors Rain Wear: Waterproof rain capes, waterproof ponchos, puddle pants and rain coats
- Tastefully Simple: Easy to prepare gourmet food mixes, gifts and meal planning kits.
- The Bearded Baker: Shelf stable, organic breads and cookies.
- The One Twelve Room: Revamped and Upcycled Doll House Furniture to fit modern styles.
Thirty-One Gifts - Sandina Short: Giftable items and Fashionable Products for you, your home, and your family.
- Trades of Hope: Fair trade items made by ladies from all around the world. Jewelry, purses, scarves, Holiday décor and home décor.
- Vulture Culture Finds: Bone shadow boxes and bone jewelry
- Willowbrook Interiors: Seasonal homegoods and decorations.